2010 News Room
Here you will find news release information for members of the news media and the public.
Press Releases 2010:
- November 11, 2010 | Memorial Named Consumer Choice Award Winner-9th Consecutive Year.
- October 25, 2010 | Memorial Wins Prestigious Excellence in Patient Care Award for Overall Rating/Patients Who Gave a Rating of 9 or 10.
- August 25, 2010 | Cancer Survivors and Caregivers invited to attend Nutrition Series
- August 18, 2010 | Memorial Presents Cancer Services Art Exhibit
- August 12, 2010 | The public is invited to Memorial’s Cancer Awareness Run and Ride
- July 13, 2010 | Marsha Lovelace recognized for nursing excellence
- May 13, 2010 | Don’t be a distracted driver: Observe Trauma Month with Memorial
- May 11, 2010 | New technology at Memorial Medical Center helps treat cardiac arrhythmias
- March 5, 2010 | Memorial Medical Center Secures Grant for Health Services Agency
- February 23, 2010 | Cancer Survivors and Caregivers invited to attend Nutrition Series.
- February 4, 2010 | Memorial and the National Kidney Foundation present kidney evaluation
- February 3, 2010 | Memorial Medical Center presents "Images and Cancer Program" for Cancer Survivors
- January 28, 2010 | Memorial and Sutter Gould Present “Women Go Red Luncheon”
- January 20, 2010 | Central Valley health facilities win recycling honors