Memorial Medical Center, a Sutter Health affiliate, operates this Web site. Unless otherwise noted, Memorial reserves full title and ownership of all content on this site. Content refers to information, software, photographs, graphics and other materials which may appear on this Web site. Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual and property rights, all of which are reserved by Memorial. Memorial disclaims any liability to any party for the accuracy, completeness or availability of any Memorial content or other material or for any damages arising out of the use or nonuse of any Memorial content. Memorial is pleased to grant permission to use or reproduce material in accordance with the guidelines below.
You may print materials from Memorial's Web site for non-profit, educational purposes only. Proper attribution must be on all copies.
If you would like to link to, reproduce, reprint or adapt any content from Memorial's Web site, you must seek permission from Memorial by e-mailing the Webmaster with the following information.
Material you would like to use:
- Title of page/section you want to use
- URL of the page/section
- Identify content; provide sample if possible
Your Web site, publication, program or product:
- URL of Web site
- Name of publisher/sponsor
- Type of format of publication in which Memorial content will appear (such as Web site, newsletter, book, etc.)
- Estimated number of copies to be printed or reproduced
- Whether the copies will be sold or free (If free, what funding, if any, is associated with the project or program?)
Your contact information:
- Name, title
- Non-profit/for profit
Responses to requests for permission to link to, reproduce, reprint or adapt any content from Memorial's Web site may take up to 10 business days.
If you have followed the above instructions and secured permission from Memorial to link to our site, follow the linking guidelines listed below.
- Memorial content may not be downloaded to another Web server, displayed or reproduced by any other means in any other format.
- Memorial content may not be framed, "locked" or "trapped" within any borders, banners or other visual images other than those placed by Memorial itself.
- Links should be external ones in that Memorial's URL is visible in the address window.
- Plain text should be used to indicate the link. Use of Memorial's logo is prohibited.
- The requester should confirm the link by providing MHA with the requester's URL and location of the link to the Memorial content for Memorial's tracking purposes.
- Links should not be presented in such a way they may be, can or are perceived as a sign of Memorial's endorsement of any company, product or services.
With exception, there is generally no fee when materials are used. Memorial is committed to services excellence in health care, education and research. Memorial is community based, not for profit.
Memorial's Web site has numerous links to outside Internet pages which might have information on health topics of interest to you.
Memorial, however, does not sponsor or endorse any of these sites, nor does Memorial make any guarantee, warranty or representation regarding the accuracy of the information contained on the Web sites. In addition, Memorial has no control over the privacy practices of external Web sites. The user should read and understand the policies of all Web sites with respect to their privacy practices. These links are provided for your general information and education only, and should NOT be relied upon for personal diagnosis or treatment. If you have questions, please contact your health care provider.