Memorial Medical Center is located in Modesto, a community of more than 189,000 people ( *Based on 2000 U.S. Census data ) situated 90 minutes east of San Francisco and 90 minutes south of Sacramento.
Modesto residents enjoy numerous recreational opportunities, including water sports, golf, bike riding, in-line skating and skateboarding, nearby snow and water skiing, camping and fishing. Modesto is conveniently near the Sierra Nevada mountain range, Yosemite National Park, and California's river delta, and approximately two hours from Napa Valley wine country. Modesto offers numerous civic and cultural activities, including symphony, ballet and theatre.
Click here for directions to Memorial Medical Center
Additional Facts About Modesto
- Largest city in Stanislaus County.
- Located in agriculture-rich San Joaquin Valley.
- Higher education provided by Modesto Junior College and nearby universities (in Stockton and Turlock).
- Offering affordable housing in a family-oriented community.
- City motto: "Water, Wealth, Contentment, Health."