Memorial Medical Center’s bariatric surgery patients have access to a caring support network of skilled and highly experienced team who provide guidance for both pre- and post-operative care, education, and support.
- Information seminars presented by our bariatric surgeons. To attend, call 1-888-547-0935.
- Patient education programs led by a registered nurse and a registered dietitian.
- Specially equipped bariatric operating room and nursing unit with experienced and dedicated staff for bariatric surgery patients.
- Monthly support group led by a registered nurse. Call the Health Center at 209-572-7262 for support group information.
- Regular follow-up with at bariatric surgeon office.
- Patient Pathway Chart