Clinical Nurse Residency (CNR) Program
The goals of this program are to:
- Description of List: Goals of Clinical Nurse Residency Program
- Initiate the first steps of differentiated nursing practice at Memorial Medical Center. (This will enable you to more effectively apply skills, education, knowledge, and experience to specific RN roles.)
- Provide you with added support and education during the residency program.
- Promote intrafacility and collaborative integration of patient services through visitation to various ancillary departments.
- Assure you entry-level clinical competency.
- Provide support from RN role models who precept you.
- Enhance your job satisfaction.
How to Apply:
- The CNR Program is offered twice a year.
- Spring program applications will only be accepted January 22 to January 27, 2015.
- Please Note: Applications are accepted online only.
Suzanne Williams, RN, MSN-ED
Clinical Nurse Residency Program Coordinator
Memorial Medical Center