Memorial Medical Center provides and promotes effective inpatient and outpatient health care services and fosters an integrated system of care in partnership with physicians, other health care providers and payers.
Comprehensive Programs to Meet the Community's Needs
Our facility provides a full continuum of care including: 24-hour emergency care, inpatient and outpatient surgery, obstetrics, pediatrics, nuclear medicine, dialysis therapy, diagnostic imaging, intensive care services, physical therapy and home health.
Please use the following list of departments and phone numbers as a handy guide. For all other services, contact Memorial Medical Center at 209-526-4500.
- Advance Health Care Directive – 209-525-3111
Direction and assistance with designation of your health care decision-maker, and completion of related documentation.
- AMDC - Advanced Medical Diagnostic Center – 209-572-7224
Diagnostic testing and treatment services for a variety of health problems.
- Cancer services – 209-569-7789
Accredited by the American College of Surgeons as a "comprehensive cancer center" for diagnosis and treatment.
- Dialysis Center – 209-569-7511
Comprehensive inpatient dialysis therapy.
- Education Department – 209-548-7880
Call for information about Memorial's classes.
- Emergency Department – 209-572-7251
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – 916-614-2888, toll free 800-477-2258
- Family Birthing Center – 209-572-7170
A special place to deliver your baby. Educational booklets, classes and tours available.
- GI/Endoscopy Unit – 209-572-7206
Endoscopic procedures for diagnosis and treatment of gastrointestinal and pulmonary problems.
- GifTree Gift Shop – 209-572-7148
Cards, magazines, flowers, balloons, gifts and more!
- Health Center – 209-572-7262
Outpatient disease management, education, wellness and health screenings.
- Health Center services:
- Bariatric Surgery Program
- breastfeeding assistance
- cardiac independence
- childbirth education
- diabetes treatment
- heart failure education
- pulmonary independence
- Nuclear Medicine – 209-569-7353
Comprehensive, state-of-the-art diagnostic testing and therapy for a variety of health disorders.
- Palliative Care Program
Palliative care focuses on bringing hope and comfort to patients with serious illnesses, and their families, by addressing their physical, emotional, and spiritual needs.
- Patient Accounting – 209-569-7734
Call with your hospital billing questions.
- Patient Relations Coordinator – 209-525-3111
- Pharmacy – 209-572-7064
Inpatient and outpatient services.
- Physician Referral services – 209-525-3111
- Robotic Surgery Program
Robotic-assisted minimally invasive surgical procedures.
- Surgical services at Memorial Medical Center – 209-572-7063
Minor surgery in the morning; be home in the evening.
- Surgery Center at Spanos Court, Memorial Medical Center – 209-525-3110
- Trauma services – 209-572-714
- Visiting Nurse Association of the Central Valley – 209-571-1055 or 1-800-209-6877
Home health services.