Memorial Medical Center's Education Department, now located in the Health Education and Conference Center at McHenry Village (right), promotes health and wellness in our community by providing a variety of educational programs for health care professionals and the public.
The Education Department's goals are:
- To provide an environment that is conducive to learning and personal growth.
- To assist health care professionals by providing opportunities to learn new concepts, skills and techniques.
- To provide educational programs that assist with re-licensure and certification requirements.
The Education Department is staffed by health care professionals who are trained and certified in their areas of expertise.
The Education Department is located at the Health Education and Conference Center in McHenry Village, 1700 McHenry Avenue, Suite 60B, Modesto. The department may be contacted at 548-7880 for class information and registration.
For a Google map of the Health Education and Conference Center, click here.
Educational Opportunities for Health Care Professionals:
Continuing education courses are provided for the following disciplines:
- Certified Nurse Assistants
- Clinical Pharmacists
- Clinical Laboratory Technicians
- Radiology Technicians
Educational opportunities include:
- Continuing education classes such as basic life support, advanced life support, pediatric advanced life support, advanced cardiac life support, neonatal resuscitation, Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course (ENPC), Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC)
- Symposiums addressing cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, pain management, pre-hospital care, radiology and trauma care
Educational Opportunities for the Public
The Education Department provides the following services for the public:
- Basic EKG Training
- CPR for Parents
- Medical Terminology
Donations to Memorial Medical Center's Nursing Care, Education and Training Fund may be made through Memorial Hospital Foundation. To make a contribution, contact the Foundation at 209-530-3600.
For more information about Memorial Hospital Foundation, click here.